Yes, I realize it’s a little late for my European visitors. You may have concerns under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). I hope that the strength of the policy compensates for its delay. Better late than never.
I based the policy on guidance from Automattic and plugin developers. Many thanks for the customized Privacy Guide they provided.
- Above all, I created this website for communication between me, my readers, and past, present, and future colleagues and editors.
- Aside from your public comments on posts like this, and private submissions via my contact form, I won’t keep anything you might do here.
- I am interested in learning what topics interest visitors here, and allow Google Analytics to track and report anonymous results to me.
- I have no interest in anything else you do on the Internet.
- Most importantly, I have no intention of ever turning my visitors into my product. That will never change.
Thanks for visiting!