UPDATE: They’re all gone, folks! But you can still come to Thursday’s Meetup
There are just a few tickets remaining for WordCamp Milwaukee next weekend. I’m teaching a Foundation Friday class on “Writing Good Content,” but slots for those beginner-oriented workshops are already sold out. You’ll be able to find me roaming around the UW-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education over the weekend, helping out where I can and soaking up information too.
Check out the full schedule for tempting sessions like these:
- Lisa Sabin-Wilson on ensuring quality before you release your site
- Suzette Franck on customizing your admin page
- Syed Balkhi on monetizing your blog
- Andrew Nacin on core development
- John James Jacoby on WordPress Multisite
- Alison and James Barrett: So I Married a Developer
Of course, there’s an after-party Saturday night at the Miller Time Pub down the street.
If you’re in Milwaukee, but can’t make it to WordCamp itself, come to the pre-camp WordPress Meetup. Many of the speakers (me too) will show up, and there will be a ton of informal conversations over pizza.
Hope to see you! You can follow all the fun on Twitter, with the hashtag #wcmke.